Monday, May 28, 2007

Do you like Smarties?


A row of bottles on my shelf caused me to analyze myself.

One yellow pill I have to pop goes to my heart so it won't stop.

A little white one that I take goes to my hands so they won't shake.

The blue ones that I use a lot tell me I'm happy when I'm not.

The purple pill goes to my brain and tells me that I have no pain.

The capsules tell me not to wheeze or cough or choke or even sneeze.

The red ones smallest of them all goes to my blood so I won't fall.

The orange ones, very big and bright prevent my leg cramps in the night.

Such an array of brilliant pills helping to cure all kinds of ills.

But what I'd really like to know is what tells each one where to go!




There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.

Today I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are a bunch of secretaries sitting in an office in your stomach putting the right tablets into the right inboxes... did you never study biology?!?!

Anonymous said...

Wrinkles don't hurt but spots do and I have two great thugs on my face today :-(

grannymar said...

@K8 So thats how it works!

@Conortje I know just how you feel. I have a monster spot on my chin for the last couple of days. I suppose the badness must out!